Tamatave Hatchling!!

omg one of the cutest things I have ever seen! You just want to squeeze the little bugger!!!(but I know you can't lol)

You might not be able to squeeze them but I would like to pinch thier cute little cheeks!;) These guys are perfect and adorable!! I especially like the feisty little guy! Congrats!

wow.. those little guys are amazing. your an inspiration. i really hope i can follow in your footsteps one day. thanks for sharing these amazing babies with us :)

They are so AWESOME!! Congrats on the clutch. The pictures are great I love seeing all the eggs split. It's great to hear that even when things don't go quite right all can still be well and have a 100% hatch rate! I just can not get over how cute they are !!

You might not be able to squeeze them but I would like to pinch thier cute little cheeks!;) These guys are perfect and adorable!! I especially like the feisty little guy! Congrats!

Haha I like fiesty ones too! Thank you!

wow.. those little guys are amazing. your an inspiration. i really hope i can follow in your footsteps one day. thanks for sharing these amazing babies with us :)

Reasearch, reaserch, reasearch is the best advice ;) Thank you!

They are so AWESOME!! Congrats on the clutch. The pictures are great I love seeing all the eggs split. It's great to hear that even when things don't go quite right all can still be well and have a 100% hatch rate! I just can not get over how cute they are !!

Trust me I think I paced holes in my floor stressing about these guys hatching! Thanks!

update

Its been a week and all these guys are eating, pooping and growing like weeds! I am having a blast watching these guys :D

DSC_001910.jpg

DSC_001111.jpg

DSC_002910.jpg

DSC_000513.jpg

DSC_00347.jpg

Thanks for looking;)

Thank you for the compliments on my sweet babies! These guys amaze me daily!

where did you get that fake vine? The babies are adorable! Congrats!

I got it at a craft store, Michaels. It's on sale to make room for the season change for $4.99 lol

Congrats! Finally some Tamatave bloodlines to go around. I have a small clutch that is just about a month old and a bunch more that should be hatching soon. Good job there are not many CB Tamatave out there.

I have a WC juvi an he's such a sweatheart! So amazingly tame it's awsome. Also he not the traditional orange red yet but every shed he gets more red

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315922102.555130.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315922102.555130.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 134
Congrats! Finally some Tamatave bloodlines to go around. I have a small clutch that is just about a month old and a bunch more that should be hatching soon. Good job there are not many CB Tamatave out there.

Thanks Ray! Congratulations to you too! It will be great to see more Tamatave around.

Are you planning on selling them in the future? Maybe after theyve grown a bit around 2-3 months of age?

Are you planning on selling them in the future? Maybe after theyve grown a bit around 2-3 months of age?

Not to steal your sales or anything but I'll be willing to sell mine if you'd like him I want to make room for a ambilobe/nosy be breeding project
a6890a91-91f3-bebd.jpg

a6890a91-9220-6795.jpg

Back
Top Bottom