TalkBack Thursday

Fchamel

Chameleon Enthusiast
I received a message from a family member this morning saying they were thankful for me! Which is super sweet. So that got me thinking... Let's go over to Carly and say I'm thankful for her! So I go up to her enclosure and say "Happy thankful Thursday Carly! I am very thankful for you! Are you thankful for me?" She was all puffed up with an attitude. I say "yes you are because I feed you yummy bugs!" So after this hilarious cham experience I realize that with chameleons it's more of a talk back Thursday! With attitude!

Share your fiery photos below! ⬇️🔥

IMG-20210722-WA0000.jpg

I received a message from a family member this morning saying they were thankful for me! Which is super sweet. So that got me thinking... Let's go over to Carly and say I'm thankful for her! So I go up to her enclosure and say "Happy thankful Thursday Carly! I am very thankful for you! Are you thankful for me?" She was all puffed up with an attitude. I say "yes you are because I feed you yummy bugs!" So after this hilarious cham experience I realize that with chameleons it's more of a talk back Thursday! With attitude!

Share your fiery photos below! ⬇️🔥
.... And it's not even November! :eek:

I tried that once with my bearded dragon....

1626963265192.png

He flipped me off. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom