Tail Tuesday

Ok, I have to ask, where is that picture on here? Because my user pic is my veiled holding a toy machete.
1641026566368.jpeg

This isn’t the original pic, but it was just on google looking at funny cham pics.
Might’ve been posted somewhere here, idk

Pic 1 is Saul's tail on one of my home made vines. I think he like. (y)

Pic 2 is one of my six month olds- The temps at night were getting cool last week, so they hug the ground as they sleep. I was moving cage inside and could not find her. Then put a flashlight to the cage and there she was all cuddled up. I accidently woke her up as you can tell with her pretty little eye.

Attachments

• PXL_20220207_043621786.jpg
    PXL_20220207_043621786.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 72
  • PXL_20211207_000222681 (1).jpg
    PXL_20211207_000222681 (1).jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 73
Omgosh. She's so beautiful!
Kali is stunning:love: and she has becoming a big girl :oops:👌
She has always been gorgeous to me, but now with her big girl colors I’m in awe of her beauty every day. I was resistant to getting a 5th chameleon, but now I can’t imagine not having Kali…I adore her. She’s very cool with handling and we’re getting this little routine where she allows me to move her onto the branch in front of her feeding station or I’ll hold her while she grabs her food from it. So very sweet. 💗

She’s very cool with handling and we’re getting this little routine where she allows me to move her onto the branch in front of her feeding station or I’ll hold her while she grabs her food from it. So very sweet.
Soooo sweet:love:
She has always been gorgeous to me, but now with her big girl colors I’m in awe of her beauty every day.
I feel you, we're also stunned by the colors and beauty these sweet girls give us, almost 50 shades of pink 😊

Back
Top Bottom