Tail Tuesday

Your cham is amazing!! I seen only one photo of him. Do you have more?
I’ve taken lots of pics of him, but they all pretty much look the same. I’ve tried to get him fired up to see his colors...even with a mirror...but he’s just so very chill. Nothing seems to phase him. His pj colors are the closest I can get and he usually sleeps hidden in the very back of his enclosure.

I’ve taken lots of pics of him, but they all pretty much look the same. I’ve tried to get him fired up to see his colors...even with a mirror...but he’s just so very chill. Nothing seems to phase him. His pj colors are the closest I can get and he usually sleeps hidden in the very back of his enclosure.
Awwww Mellow Jack ❤

Same with mine, he wont get fired up, he looks at the mirror and fixes his eyebrows, rascal him, i might be at fault for that 🤣🤣😭

IMG_20210112_155252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom