T5 10.0 bulb

That's nuckin' futz. Everybody knows you just take a 3% and plug it into 220v!

I built sensor racks for dephi automotive. each rack had 7 $7500 sensor cards in it. They started moving racks to another section of the building. Plugged in the first rack, and released the magic smoke. He must have been a programmer, because he plugged in another rack to see if it was a fluke...

I built sensor racks for dephi automotive. each rack had 7 $7500 sensor cards in it. They started moving racks to another section of the building. Plugged in the first rack, and released the magic smoke. He must have been a programmer, because he plugged in another rack to see if it was a fluke...
Einstein... Definition of Insanity... (except there's no proof he actually said it). 🤨

Im not denying the original measurements are spot on.

Im talking about the derivative numbers that were not measured. These were estimates based on screen area blocked. But there is a huge variance between a 50% blocking screen wrapped around a bulb vs setting flat on bulb vs flat 1 foot away from the bulb etc. And it affects measurements really close vs really far, differently.

I have personally seen "50% blocking" large mesh result in only 10% UVI reduction directly under the bulb at 24" with arcadia 6% vs no mesh. I didnt measure a 50% reduction till 45 degrees off center.
I definitely see your point.

Whats his mug from lightyourreptiles started that one :p "buy a 12%, wrap till numbers hit 6%, then unwrap as needed"
I put another piece of screen under the 5.0 on my leopard gecko so I could get his UVI into the range I wanted. It worked 🤷‍♂️

I have personally seen "50% blocking" large mesh result in only 10% UVI reduction directly under the bulb at 24" with arcadia 6% vs no mesh. I didnt measure a 50% reduction till 45 degrees off center.
This may have had to do with the reflector. I have more on this; not ready to post yet.

Back
Top Bottom