T.Sternfeldi sexing

Pisul

Hello,
I am planning to start a breeding group of trioceros sternfeldi and here is the photo of some of chameleons I plan to get. I'll try to get some more better photos but for now I've only this. They are possibly 2.1 but I'd like to ask a person who is more experianced with them. They are approximately 9 months old.

Attachments

• K800_CIMG2303.JPG
    K800_CIMG2303.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 135
For the one on the right, I believe that he'she is female (I can't be sure, it is hard to rotate my head, but looks female) As for the other 2, there is no answer until you can get a better picture from the person you are getting them from. (If that is what you mean by "... the ones I plan to get.")

The photo doesn't show all the tails so all we can do is guess. I think the left darkest one is female and maybe gravid. The right one looks male from the tail..the highest one...who knows. Just a guess on the left one.

The photo doesn't show all the tails so all we can do is guess. I think the left darkest one is female and maybe gravid. The right one looks male from the tail..the highest one...who knows. Just a guess on the left one.
I agree with kinyonga, there is just not enough evidence for the 2 on the left and middle.

Back
Top Bottom