T-Shirt Question

What kind of shirt would you be most likely to buy?

• Cheap ($5-6) white with single color printing

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • $10 black shirt with full color logo

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • $11 blue/green shirt with full color logo

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Buy both!

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

LaserGecko

Hey everyone,

I need some input here. I'm going to have some t-shirt printed soon and I can't decide which way to go. The guy who did my logo actually drew that dart frog from scratch (!) in Illustrator along with the rest of the logo, so it's going to look really cool. However, as a former stagehand, I have more than enough black shirts...and I live in the desert...but the logo was designed for a black background.

Paying a lot to advertise for a company has always rubbed me the wrong way, so I plan to sell them at virtually my cost. LLL Reptile has a cool $5 white shirt with black printing that they include with any order over $50. I won't be able to do that for awhile since they're buying them hundreds at a time. I have to admit, I wear the heck out of that shirt, too!

So, if you were buying a t-shirt from a company whose main business was not selling apparel would you...

Buy a $6 white shirt with black printing
Buy a $10 black shirt with the full color logo
Buy a $11-12 other colored (blue, green) with the full color log
Buy both.

Thanks!

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome!

If it is under 15 dollars I would buy anything!
I dont have any chameleon or chameleon oriented t-shirts, and wouldnt mind having a couple.
I really like shirts with pockets on the front.
I'm not sure about the other states, but here in Florida its gotta have a pocket.
Make sure the shirt material isnt cheap and thin.
If you could put a small decal on the pocket and you logo on the back I would buy a couple!
My favorite colors are black, blue, and white.
I also dont like writing on the front of my shirts.
I'm not sure where you were planning on putting the decal, but it would be cool if you made it an option to choose front or back.
Cant wait to see them when they are done!

I want herp mist hats, shirts, a cape, pants, underoos, thongs, bras, and tight form fitting shirts. And no, the last three are not for me. :p

As a female I am not the least bit interested in a pocket in the front of a tee shirt. I don't smoke, carry pens or pencils in the pocket or scraps of paper. The pocket is too masculine looking for me, but any color tee would be great as long as it's not white.

You can never go wrong with a plain black t-shirt with the logo... Everyone can wear them .. and they go with anything... I've got a drawer full of black t-shirts and I wear them all.

LLL Reptile has a cool $5 white shirt with black printing that they include with any order over $50.

I've ordered twice from them and never got a t-shirt. Both orders were over $100 too. Well anyways, at my school every club, fraternity, sorority, event gets their shirts printed from customink.com. They have good quality and really cheap prices compared to some other websites I've been too. As for the original question, I'd go with the $5 white shirt.

If it is under 15 dollars I would buy anything!
I dont have any chameleon or chameleon oriented t-shirts, and wouldnt mind having a couple.
I really like shirts with pockets on the front.
I'm not sure about the other states, but here in Florida its gotta have a pocket.
Make sure the shirt material isnt cheap and thin.
If you could put a small decal on the pocket and you logo on the back I would buy a couple!
My favorite colors are black, blue, and white.
I also dont like writing on the front of my shirts.
I'm not sure where you were planning on putting the decal, but it would be cool if you made it an option to choose front or back.
Cant wait to see them when they are done!

Damn you're picky!

Are there going to be chick's t-shirts? I would buy a black or blue or green one of those!

Right on. I was thinking the same thing. I only where regular men's tees to bed. I need chick tee's to actually sport in public.

Digital printing on fabric just doesn't last that long. It's a neat idea, but it doesn't look as good as real screen printing. Of course, if my name's on it, it's going to be the best quality on the market.

What size chick shirts do you all need? I probably better order one or two for my daughter, too.

You know, Chad, Underoos with various species of chams would be funny.

Just imagine the faux pas of wearing an Ambilobe with a Nosy Be!

It looks like the first batch will be white with a full color logo and digitally printed on "the most expensive apparel printer on the market". Apparently, screen printing can't capture the frog's reflection in the word "mist" since it's a bitmap in a vector drawing, so the logo will look better, anyway. Also, since it's digital it can be scaled to fit the products, so it can fit on anything.

Heck, they even have an automatic rhinestone placing machine for maximum bling...cause that's how we roll, yo.
grim_irwin2.jpg

I should get a couple samples today. The Reptile Super Show still a few weeks away, right?

Back
Top Bottom