T. Melleri and Friends

Lmao. That's how my cham is. She won't go until SHE is ready to go lol. She would sit in my hair alll day if I let her.

Does anyone else have issues with their chams trying to sit on their heads??!! lol

I assumed it was because they like being up at high points of anything they hapen to be on?

Mine tries to eat my hair lol D:

Awesome vids man! They're all looking great!

Need some vids of yours brother!

Donahue is a special chameleon. He really likes to ride on hats, hang out on other chameleons cages when he has a huge free range that takes up half a room, would rather not eat a luna moth (Ive got tons of footage of him thinking about it), and he gives high fives...

How thick is that rope that is in the enclosure?

Cant remember off the top of my head but id guess it is around 1" wide.

Lmao! ...sorry. I think we've all been there. Dons not gonna budge. He loveeeeees daddy! I subscribed. More vids!! Dooooeeeeeet. :p

Thank you! Your my first subscriber :p

Oh wow. They are beautiful!!!!

What kind of bug was that first one??

Thanks you much. That tis a discoid roach.

Awesome vids man! They're all looking great!

Thank you sir :) i also agree with snizzy. We need to see some more from you!

Donahue is a special chameleon. He really likes to ride on hats, hang out on other chameleons cages when he has a huge free range that takes up half a room, would rather not eat a luna moth (Ive got tons of footage of him thinking about it), and he gives high fives...

I really wanted to put...All this is Snizzy's fault. Poor chameleon doesnt even know what a tree limb looks like...Did you see him? He was like Ehh, whats this green stuff...uhh, I dont want to touch that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom