T. deremensis Eggs

luevelvet

Avid Member
One of our females just buried eight very large eggs for us today. This is her first clutch and we're hoping they'll do well.

dsc_6478.jpg

I just had to find out...
dsc_6480.jpg

Enjoy!

Luis

Congrats!! i know reproducing deremensis isn't easy!! what temperatures you'll incubate these eggs??

Yay!!

Yay for Luis and Nicole!!! Great job (and congrats to the mom, too)!! Holy cow - you're right, those eggs are ginormous! Please do share your incubation process of them with us - I'm curious.

Big congrats! They sure do look good! Hey Luis, I too am interested in whether these are going to be ch or cbb. Also, if you're interested, I scanned the Chameleon Information Network article on these guys. Shoot me a pm with your email address if you'd like a copy.

Thanks everyone. We're extremely excited the female didn't give us much grief over laying. It did take her a few weeks after she started roaming her cage but she did great nonetheless.

Benny, the female was one of the CH from Fabián. We mated her with our a LTC WC male on January 1st. :)

Thanks again everyone,

Luis

Hey congratulations Luis. I had hopes of getting a baby until you said it is yet another of Fabians deremensis. Are there any dermensis in this country that are not related to Fabian's??? I may never get to breed deremensis.:( But I am really glad you got to breed them.:D:D

Yes there are. :) We have a little WC female that is growing fast. I suspect her to be ready by next breeding season. Patience is a virtue. :)

Luis

Brad

We purchased him from LLL Reptiles, on a tip for Josh Hensley, who saw him at the store and noted how well he looked. The WC female we purchased with him, unfortunately, was not in such great condition and she passed away.

-Nicole

Last edited:
Hey congratulations Luis. I had hopes of getting a baby until you said it is yet another of Fabians deremensis. Are there any dermensis in this country that are not related to Fabian's??? I may never get to breed deremensis.:( But I am really glad you got to breed them.:D:D

My female should lay by April. And yes she is a Non Fabian Deremensis.

Also congratz on the egg lay I am happy for you.

Back
Top Bottom