Sweet little guy

Kris Chams

Chameleon Enthusiast
Lil Squirt slept in our bedroom last night on his ficus tree....I think he slept really well. He woke up this morning and seemed to be in a good mood. I got home from work around 5:45 and he already had his pj's on and was ready for bed. He is a precious and sweet little guy :)

Attachments

• 6.5.1.jpg
    6.5.1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 6.5.2.jpg
    6.5.2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 197
  • 6.5.3.jpg
    6.5.3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 6.5.4.jpg
    6.5.4.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 6.5.5.jpg
    6.5.5.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 202
He has really gotten big. Have you weighed him lately? Lil Louie weighed 77 grams and was 5 months old on the 22nd of last month. Time is going so fast. Can you believe they are almost 6 months old? I love Louie so much...he is a little turd but I like his feistyness. He does not want me in his cage...once I have him out he is fine but he lets me know both his inside and outside enclosures are HIS.

I haven't weighed him :( I have yet to buy a food scale. Every time I'm in the store, I always forget. I will have to go online and get one right now before I forget again. Does he look bigger than Lil Louie?
It is hard to believe that they are almost 6 months old already o_O. They are growing up so fast!! Lil Squirt also is a little feisty turd sometimes too lol. Lil Squirt also lets me know that his enclosures are his & I get stink eye for touching them..lol. I can tell he is warming up to me. He likes it when I come home and knows that he wants to go to sleep and to cover his cage so it can be dark..lol. He curls up his tail and sleeps like a baby.

He has really gotten big. Have you weighed him lately? Lil Louie weighed 77 grams and was 5 months old on the 22nd of last month. Time is going so fast. Can you believe they are almost 6 months old? I love Louie so much...he is a little turd but I like his feistyness. He does not want me in his cage...once I have him out he is fine but he lets me know both his inside and outside enclosures are HIS.
I just ordered a food scale!! I will get it on Friday and I will weigh Lil Squirt :D

Attachments

• Food Scale.jpeg
    Food Scale.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 130
Squirt is so handsome and growing up so fast.
I’m glad you got a scale. You probably need to cut back on his food.
I have already started feeding my guys everyother day.

I finally got one!!! YES!! I can't wait to weigh his little butt..lol. He is really growing fast, am I feeding him too much? Will he get upset if he doesn't have food every day?

I finally got one!!! YES!! I can't wait to weigh his little butt..lol. He is really growing fast, am I feeding him too much? Will he get upset if he doesn't have food every day?
You might get some dirty looks on the off day. Kinda like "Hey...aren't you forgetting something.":ROFLMAO:

You might get some dirty looks on the off day. Kinda like "Hey...aren't you forgetting something.":ROFLMAO:

LOL Right!!?? I will get stink eye for sure :LOL:. I do need to cut his food down....I give him about 9 medium crickets & 3 silkworms in the morning before I leave for work. I've been getting home around 6 every thing and he is ready for bed by then. I don't want to feed him too much and make him sick. :wideyed:

Back
Top Bottom