Sweet and sour story of the gutloading

So, he just wants to make sure his cham is going to be safe if he chooses to feed it wasps and bees. This should resonate with everyone on this forum. Other than the video he hasnt gotten any proof or real reassurance that his cham will be safe. You can say all day long you have done fecal samples, show videos, etc but workout showing him what he needs which is proof his cham will be safe he will continue to hold reservations. The video only shows a cham eating bees. It doesn't show if there are later effects etc. So, provide the evidence.

that is weird logic
And very funny how you „demand“
Everyone is volunreerly here

t nature, man

itnis like if you ask give me proof that eating this dog food my dog will never bite himself in his tongue

ot five me guarrantee that my cow on my fiwld will not doe if swallowing an ant

tjis is not how it works!

can they die of being stung? yes they csn
Itnis so inprobable and so bitzare however, rjat it does not happen

ifnit wouöd be unsafe for them to eat them, they would not donit because the evolution would exclude it

so, be not funny to require a proof and guarrantee ofsomething, noone evwr xan give you!!!

that is weird logic
And very funny how you „demand“
Everyone is volunreerly here

t nature, man

itnis like if you ask give me proof that eating this dog food my dog will never bite himself in his tongue

ot five me guarrantee that my cow on my fiwld will not doe if swallowing an ant

tjis is not how it works!

can they die of being stung? yes they csn
Itnis so inprobable and so bitzare however, rjat it does not happen

ifnit wouöd be unsafe for them to eat them, they would not donit because the evolution would exclude it

so, be not funny to require a proof and guarrantee ofsomething, noone evwr xan give you!!!

can you just take your time when you type?? It's very confusing.

Agreed, no one is arguing, but the op responses indicate confusion and that his questions Aren't being answered in a manner that is helpful to him. Everyone is throwing in experiences and evolution and all he wants to know is facts on whether or not his cham is at risk for any negative effects In the future. Like for instance Does the venom sac in both have any effects On the cham now or later?

what venom?
The bee venom?
Itnis a polypeptide and as such it is denaturated, thus neutralized and digested
In digestove react, itnis inefficient

i have never done experiments like rhis and will never do as it is unethical butnI am surenif you would inject the bee venom of 1 bee into xhameleons veins, it would die

what venom?
The bee venom?
Itnis a polypeptide and as such it is denaturated, thus neutralized and digested
In digestove react, itnis inefficient

i have never done experiments like rhis and will never do as it is unethical butnI am surenif you would inject the bee venom of 1 bee into xhameleons veins, it would die
please. take your time.

are lightning bugs dangerous for the cham?? idk if this was a joke based on their name, but online it says that they don't sting, bite, or carry any venom.

They are toxic and have killed reptiles. If you type in lightning bug toxic on google, it will tell you all about it. Definitely something to avoid feeding any reptile or any animal for that matter.

He’s saying being freindly would be a better approach, he’s not your slave
Someone's salty. I just asked if he could take his time because it is confusing to read this writing. I wasn't ordering him or said it in a mean manner. Sorry if he is offended, it was not my intentions.

Someone's salty. I just asked if he could take his time because it is confusing to read this writing. I wasn't ordering him or said it in a mean manner. Sorry if he is offended, it was not my intentions.
All OK, i am not offended, we just use usually the words please and thank you if asking for something, but it is rhe old world so it might be not modern nowadays :) LOL

Back
Top Bottom