Suttable vivarium? for yemen

MrTommy

Attachments

• 82120- Chameleon viv.jpg
    82120- Chameleon viv.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 145
Its like 3 feet high and just under 3 feet wide + it just break on me and wouldnt no where to start ah

To for an xl reptibreeze screw cage. They are the best thing for them and they do well in them. I use them and I am in the Uk and would not use wooden or glass again.

Cage size for a male veiled should be 2x2x4. Glass tanks are not great for drainage or ventilation really.

I was thinking of getting a xl reptibreeze as there only £100 from ebay and is bigger for the cam but the other one looks better.

You know where to buy real plant as well?in uk

I was thinking of getting a xl reptibreeze as there only £100 from ebay and is bigger for the cam but the other one looks better.

You know where to buy real plant as well?in uk

I get all mine from B&Q or homebase. I would go with the reptibreeze for sure.

I get all mine from B&Q or homebase. I would go with the reptibreeze for sure.

Yea B&Q where I got my ficus and spider plant but not really good for the chameleon like no branches to climb on but he eats the ficus , Yea will do :)

Yea B&Q where I got my ficus and spider plant but not really good for the chameleon like no branches to climb on but he eats the ficus , Yea will do :)

Not sure where you are in the uk but theres someone on gumtree selling a near new reptibreeze cage for £50

Back
Top Bottom