Supplements |

Bmpower007

Hey All,

I have (4) panther chameleon eggs about to hatch and was curios if my supplements are correct. I've read and done extensive research on care, not my first reptile as I have kept different reptiles including hatchlings. How often should I dust during the early stages and after 6+ month old stages.

I am planning on using Repashy :

Repashy SuperCal LOD : 2x/3x a month during the first 3 months followed by 2x a month after 6 months.
Repashy SuperCal NOD: Every Feeding
Repashy Supervite: Once a week

Hey All,

I have (4) panther chameleon eggs about to hatch and was curios if my supplements are correct. I've read and done extensive research on care, not my first reptile as I have kept different reptiles including hatchlings. How often should I dust during the early stages and after 6+ month old stages.

I am planning on using Repashy :

Repashy SuperCal LOD : 2x/3x a month during the first 3 months followed by 2x a month after 6 months.
Repashy SuperCal NOD: Every Feeding
Repashy Supervite: Once a week
Hey there.

Repashy SuperCal LOD : 2x/3x a month during the first 3 months followed by 2x a month after 6 months. So this would still only be 2x a month even when they are young.
Repashy SuperCal NOD: Every Feeding This would be all feedings except when you use LOD.
Repashy Supervite: Once a week You would not use this at all. LOD has vitamin A in it so you can overdose using supervite.

Make sure you are providing linear T5HO UVB.... Babies are going to climb a screen top so you need to lift T5 with a 5.0 or 6% UVB bulb off the top 4 inches and then highest basking branch would sit 4-5 inches below the screen. This will put them in the very highest levels of UVB that they should be exposed to on the screen and then a 2-3 UVI at the branch.

Most do not put heat bulbs on babies. This can kill them off if they get too hot.

You will need a ton of tiny feeders. Fruit flies, bean beetles, and pinhead crickets.

Back
Top Bottom