Supplements for panther chameleon

Leomar

I have a male Panther chameleon which we were told was 4 months old. We are new to the chameleon world and have done a ton of research. But I was wondering what the best brands of supplements were for calcium with and without D3. We take him out everyday into the natural sunshine for about an hour every day and wondering how often should d3 be used? Also should the calcium w/o d3 be used at every feeding. I've read a lot of conflicting information on this.

I have a male Panther chameleon which we were told was 4 months old. We are new to the chameleon world and have done a ton of research. But I was wondering what the best brands of supplements were for calcium with and without D3. We take him out everyday into the natural sunshine for about an hour every day and wondering how often should d3 be used? Also should the calcium w/o d3 be used at every feeding. I've read a lot of conflicting information on this.
Well we just got a new sponsor to the site perhaps you should check them out I use there products from the start. https://www.stickytonguefarms.com/

There are two methods most keepers use:

1. Phosphorous free calcium without d3 at all feedings. Calcium with d3 two feedings per month and multivitamin two feedings per month, alternate with the d3.

2. Swap all supplements for repashy calcium plus LoD dusted on every feeding.
Thank you! This the the most common method I have read about and seems the best to keep track of.

Back
Top Bottom