Supplements for my Panther Chameleon

Kiyomitsu

Hi, im new here and just got my new chameleon. I don't like buying from a pet store but they had a 50% off day on all reptiles and just had to get him for $150 i was really happy. i have him in a 16x16x28 with a reptisun t5 5.0 and a philips agro plant light 75w for a heat lamp. the temps are 85 at the top little more where the heat lamp is, i keep it more to the front, he stays in the back under the bar light. i feed him every day and mix it up from roaches, crickets, superworms and sometimes hornworms. The food is gut loaded. i have been doing cal. w/out D3 6 days a week and doing with D3 once every two also doing the multivitamin once every two weeks so do i need to change this any or do i have it right also do i dust all the food or just some. Last thing what about the Repashy Calcium Plus better to just use that every feeding. thanks for any help i know this an old topic and i have done research just wanted people to talk about it with thanks again.

Week 1-Mon-Fri Cal W/out D3/ Sat. nothing/Sun Cal. W/D3

Week 2-Mon-Fri Cal. W/out D3/ Sat. nothing/Sun Cal. W/Out D3 and Multivitamin

Week 3-Mon-Fri Cal W/out D3/ Sat. nothing/Sun Cal. W/D3

the day i got him from the pet store
PHOTO_20170715_092931.jpg

day after he looks more happy
PHOTO_20170718_152049.jpg

It's strictly a matter of opinion. Many people do the three supplement rotation. Some do the Repashy daily. One major breeder recommends the Repashy schedule. I'm not sure which Repashy formula is recommended. I think it is low D or regular.
There is no reason to skip supplementing on Saturday for panthers. I would still give plain calcium, especially if you feed crickets.

Awesome thanks for the
It's strictly a matter of opinion. Many people do the three supplement rotation. Some do the Repashy daily. One major breeder recommends the Repashy schedule. I'm not sure which Repashy formula is recommended. I think it is low D or regular.
There is no reason to skip supplementing on Saturday for panthers. I would still give plain calcium, especially if you feed crickets.
Awesome thanks for the info I will look into the Repashy I think it would be easier to do just one instead of 3 also I never just feed crickets will do some cricket and roaches

Let me clarify that. Crickets should always be dusted with calcium for panthers because they are naturally high in phosphorus and can throw of the calcium phosphorus ratio.

Let me clarify that. Crickets should always be dusted with calcium for panthers because they are naturally high in phosphorus and can throw of the calcium phosphorus ratio.
Right I also feed crickets the cal. Food and cal. Drink but I think I will try the repashy but I am now hooked on chameleons

Back
Top Bottom