Supplements? Enclosure?

newbieCham

Hello!
I have had my veiled for a little over a month now, with help from others on this forum we are estimating her to be 4-5 months.
We just finished building her a 2 ft wide by 4 foot high cage, and currently working on placing all of her new plants before moving her over. With suggestions from others I am replacing her current lighting duo and will just be using a reptisun t5ho 22” bulb with no other lighting. Is this okay? I’ve had many people tell me it was, but I’m a paranoid Cham mom.
I also just received all of the new supplements and will be using;
-Fluckers calcium without D3
-Repashy superfoods calcium plus
-repti calcium with D3
Will these work for supplements? What kind of schedule should I use them?
Is there anything that I’m missing?

I should add, we are currently using a watering tree. (A fake tree that drips water down the leaves) but I plan on returning it tomorrow and replacing it with a misting system. The average temperature in our house and her cage is 73 degrees.
She is cricket fed. They are gut loaded with fluckers complete cricket diet, collard greens, bananas, carrots and occasionally apples.
Thank you in advance for your help. I originally just wanted to ask about the supplements but as soon as I come on this forum I second guess everything that I “know” so far.

Hello!
I have had my veiled for a little over a month now, with help from others on this forum we are estimating her to be 4-5 months.
We just finished building her a 2 ft wide by 4 foot high cage, and currently working on placing all of her new plants before moving her over. With suggestions from others I am replacing her current lighting duo and will just be using a reptisun t5ho 22” bulb with no other lighting. Is this okay? I’ve had many people tell me it was, but I’m a paranoid Cham mom.
-Fluckers calcium without D3
-Repashy superfoods calcium plus
-repti calcium with D3
Will these work for supplements? What kind of schedule should I use them?
Is there anything that I’m missing?

I should add, we are currently using a watering tree. (A fake tree that drips water down the leaves) but I plan on returning it tomorrow and replacing it with a misting system. The average temperature in our house and her cage is 73 degrees.
She is cricket fed. They are gut loaded with fluckers complete cricket diet, collard greens, bananas, carrots and occasionally apples.
Thank you in advance for your help. I originally just wanted to ask about the supplements but as soon as I come on this forum I second guess everything that I “know” so far.
I am replacing her current lighting duo and will just be using a reptisun t5ho 22” bulb with no other lighting. Is this okay? So you will need plant lighting either T5 6500 daylight bulbs or LED options. Otherwise the plants will all die. Also do you have a basking fixture for heat? Reptisun UVB bulb should be the 5.0 strength and basking branch should be 8-9 inches below it.
-Fluckers calcium without D3 This should be used at all feedings unless it is a repashy cal plus supplement day.
-Repashy superfoods calcium plus This has D3 and vitamin A along with other multivitamins. Should only use this 2 times a month every other week at one feeding.
-repti calcium with D3 This one you should not use because you have the Repashy Calcium plus. Return it.
Will these work for supplements? What kind of schedule should I use them? See above.
Is there anything that I’m missing? No supplements are covered.

I should add, we are currently using a watering tree. (A fake tree that drips water down the leaves) but I plan on returning it tomorrow and replacing it with a misting system. The average temperature in our house and her cage is 73 degrees. Glad you are returning it. Get the Mistking misting system it is superior to others. ambient temps are good.
She is cricket fed. They are gut loaded with fluckers complete cricket diet, collard greens, bananas, carrots and occasionally apples. You want to do a better gutload rather then the flukers. Either Repashy bug burger if you want to go the commercial route that you mix as needed and store in the fridge. OR all fresh gutload following the image below.

Have you filled out a help form to get thorough feedback?

chameleon-gutload.jpg
chameleon-food(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom