Supplement question

Rlc1994

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’ll be getting a Jackson chameleon in the coming months and ended up picking up 3 jars of supplements. The question is though is the reptivite has d3 in it and the one repticalcuim has d3 while the other is just plain calcium no d3. Now every 4-6 weeks I’m supposed to give one with d3 but would I be better off giving the reptivite d3 every 4-6 weeks and not use the calcium with d3? I know they sell reptivite without d3 but I accidentally picked up one with d3 and was wondering if you can use that for their monthly d3 supplement Instead of calcium d3

I’ll be getting a Jackson chameleon in the coming months and ended up picking up 3 jars of supplements. The question is though is the reptivite has d3 in it and the one repticalcuim has d3 while the other is just plain calcium no d3. Now every 4-6 weeks I’m supposed to give one with d3 but would I be better off giving the reptivite d3 every 4-6 weeks and not use the calcium with d3? I know they sell reptivite without d3 but I accidentally picked up one with d3 and was wondering if you can use that for their monthly d3 supplement Instead of calcium d3
I don’t know much about Jackson’s but maybe this will help
https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/
8E22F10B-C130-49E9-831A-FDA8F0E5A0D3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom