Supplement Feedback & Info Please

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
What supplements do you use for Calcium with D3, Calcium without D3, and Multivitamin? What schedule do you follow with these? And why do you like them? Also do you supplement with Vitamin A. What form do you use?
Please include what species you have that you use do the above supplementation for. Thank you!

Male Veiled and soon to be Male Ambanja, I also use this dusting regiment with great success on my son's Leopard Gecko

Repashy or ExoTerra Calcium no D DAILY,
ExoTerra Calcium + D3 ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS on FRIDAY,
Herptavite ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS on FRIDAY,
Repashy Vitamin A Plus ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS on FRIDAY.
I seperate my major vitamins and minerals so I know he's not getting too much of one. There is no D3 or Vitamin A in Herptavite. There is no D3 or extra minerals in Vitamin A Plus, and there is no Vitamin A or minerals in his D3.

Male Veiled and soon to be Male Ambanja, I also use this dusting regiment with great success on my son's Leopard Gecko

Repashy or ExoTerra Calcium no D DAILY,
ExoTerra Calcium + D3 ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS on FRIDAY,
Herptavite ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS on FRIDAY,
Repashy Vitamin A Plus ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS on FRIDAY.
I seperate my major vitamins and minerals so I know he's not getting too much of one. There is no D3 or Vitamin A in Herptavite. There is no D3 or extra minerals in Vitamin A Plus, and there is no Vitamin A or minerals in his D3.

This is perfect and exactly the feedback I am looking for.
With this schedule you have could it be adjusted to use as the 2x a month with D3 and 2x a month multivitamin on opposite weeks?

I have veileds...

I mix repashy calcium plus with repashy calcium plus LOW D in a big container, and dust everything with it at the morning feed. For youngsters, I do a second feeding around 1 pm with straight calcium no d. I don’t use additional vitamin A, as the repashy has it.

I also gutload everything that can be gut loaded with the following:

Finely chop collards, dandelion greens, papaya, carrots and oranges, add the finely chopped fresh veggies to a healthy portion of superload, and add appropriate amount of water. Mix well, and serve.

I have veileds...

I mix repashy calcium plus with repashy calcium plus LOW D in a big container, and dust everything with it at the morning feed. For youngsters, I do a second feeding around 1 pm with straight calcium no d. I don’t use additional vitamin A, as the repashy has it.

I also gutload everything that can be gut loaded with the following:

Finely chop collards, dandelion greens, papaya, carrots and oranges, add the finely chopped fresh veggies to a healthy portion of superload, and add appropriate amount of water. Mix well, and serve.
Can you link the exact ones you use please. :)
https://www.store.repashy.com/by-product-type-en/calcium-supplements-en/

This is perfect and exactly the feedback I am looking for.
With this schedule you have could it be adjusted to use as the 2x a month with D3 and 2x a month multivitamin on opposite weeks?
It could if wanted to say doing Herptavite on Friday every two weeks, and calcium +D3 Friday every 2 weeks with a once a month dusting on the 1st of Vitamin A Plus.

Back
Top Bottom