Supplement advice please - veiled

Hi and welcome. Locusts crickets dubia roaches calci worms and silkworms are good staple feeders. Mealworm not recommended. waxworms and pachnado or superworms only treats.
Dang it! I have been feeding mine mealworms. Ugh! I am literally going to the store after this and purchasing all the vitamins and staple feeders. I can't lose this lil gem.

Dang it! I have been feeding mine mealworms. Ugh! I am literally going to the store after this and purchasing all the vitamins and staple feeders. I can't lose this lil gem.
Here are the care images on here, I’d also read through every single module and your species profile, along with listening to as many podcasts as possible from The Chameleon Academy, they have the most accurate and up-to-date info!
Tbh Wally loves the mealworms.
why are they bad for them?
They are hard to digest

Attachments

• chameleon-food.jpg
    chameleon-food.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 100
  • chameleon-gutload 2.jpg
    chameleon-gutload 2.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 91
Here are the care images on here, I’d also read through every single module and your species profile, along with listening to as many podcasts as possible from The Chameleon Academy, they have the most accurate and up-to-date info!

They are hard to digest
Oh right. You wouldn’t think it with the size poo we’re getting. Lol.

I am not familiar with that one at all. There are multiple potential combos you can use. But not all are created equally.

You can get repashy NoD for your every feeding calcium without D3. And then Repashy calcium plus for 2 times a month say the first and the 15th. This one would be your calcium with D3 and multivitamin including vit A.

or reptical without D3 and then Reptivite with D3. the Reptical without D3 would be your every feeding supplement and your reptivite with D3 would be your calcium with D3 and multivitamin including A.

Or Earthpro products.
Earthpro A would be given as the calcium without D3 at all feedings and then Revitalise D3 would be your calcium with D3 and multivitamins with vit A only using this 2 times a month say the first and the 15th.

All require correct UVB lighting as well. :)

View attachment 290740View attachment 290741
Question : is rapashy plus lod not recommended anymore ?

Back
Top Bottom