C ChamNewbie6540 New Member Sep 28, 2017 #1 Hey all! I was wondering how many superworms you feed a chameleon a day? And also wondering the same for crickets. Thanks!
Hey all! I was wondering how many superworms you feed a chameleon a day? And also wondering the same for crickets. Thanks!
Daniel266jz Avid Member Sep 28, 2017 #2 ChamNewbie6540 said: Hey all! I was wondering how many superworms you feed a chameleon a day? And also wondering the same for crickets. Thanks! Click to expand... For my 7 month old veiled he does about 10 crickets and 1 horn worm a medium size one he doesn't like supers. For my 5 month old panther he does about 6 crickets and a small horn worm and later he likes a super treat only one.
ChamNewbie6540 said: Hey all! I was wondering how many superworms you feed a chameleon a day? And also wondering the same for crickets. Thanks! Click to expand... For my 7 month old veiled he does about 10 crickets and 1 horn worm a medium size one he doesn't like supers. For my 5 month old panther he does about 6 crickets and a small horn worm and later he likes a super treat only one.