Superworm addiction

If you ready my earlier posts you'll see that I said variety is best and to always offer variety.
Yes I did see that and do agree. I didn't say otherwise. My clarification was regarding the processed food comment, which suggested I didn't clearly communicate my point (since it had nothing to do with processed vs unprocessed foods)

Well at least the food he won't eat doesn't go to waste. Bearded dragons eat everything. And aww I just realized I only have a profile selected not avatar. Thanks

Day 4. He won't eat anything I offer him
This morning he was at the bottom of his plant.. He picked up something with his mouth from the dirt but I wasn't fast enough to see what it was. 3 hours later after he woke up.. He finally decided to start basking

Is there some underlying issue you guys think

could be result of the treatment. What does the vet say?

He really assures me that everything will be okay with him and he thinks he will start eating again. But he said give him at least another week to eat, its not unheard of for a long strike. But he said I can always bring him in anytime if I feel something's not right.

I have silkworms arriving Monday-Tuesday, so i'm hoping he'll eat those, I have never personally showed them but Nemesis(Faly Boy) the previous owner told me those were his favorite.

Back
Top Bottom