SuperBowl Sunday!

Today is the biggest American Football game! The Superbowl!

Im rooting for the steelers all the way because i have been ever since i started watching football. I really hope the Green Bay Packers loose tonight. And who cares if the Steelers already won 6 times?

BLACK AND YELLOW ALL THE WAY! :D

Who are you going for?:p

Dude is from Canada, cant expect much better...

Green and Yellow baby! Iron heads are going down!!!

Guess I should move to Canada. I couldnt care less about football and the funny part is I love the city of Pittsburgh and still dont care if they win. Id much rather be skateboarding. Now that is a real mans sport:cool:

I am not amused by the sport of football, not many sports grab my attention unless its baseball. lol. But i have to say that I like the Packers. Probably because my family is from Wisconsin lol :p:rolleyes::cool:

Let's not forget that the Americans need 4 downs and a field the size of a postage stamp to score any touchdowns. :p

Even if I had a TV I highly doubt I would be watching the game.

You guys are not real American citizens! I'm ashamed! Lol just kidding. Cain you would be surprised on how many people here in south Florida hate skateboarding EXCEPT teens. But they try to hard to look like a skater and those idiots skate, break things, do drugs, and so on. So I can't agree with you that it's a man sport and football is not lol. It's like saying a dog isn't mans best friend. Lol. But ANYWAYS you should all watch the game tonight even if you have no interest :)

Cain you would be surprised on how many people here in south Florida hate skateboarding EXCEPT teens. But they try to hard to look like a skater and those idiots skate, break things, do drugs, and so on. So I can't agree with you that it's a man sport and football is not lol.

These morons are called posers and should not reflect skateboarding as a whole;) This is what gives skaters a bad name. You dont hear about skaters taking roids to bump up their game do you?

Usher's mic stopped working, Christina botched the National Anthem, Glee girl squealed the lyrics...

WHAT? No wardrobe malfunction!?

Back
Top Bottom