SuperBowl Sunday!

Usher's mic stopped working, Christina botched the National Anthem, Glee girl squealed the lyrics...

WHAT? No wardrobe malfunction!?

I actually watched it. Yes, as much as I dont care for it. Good excuse to drink some brews with my friends though. I have to say. That Fergie (sp?) cant sing worth a crap. I cant believe these morons are paid money to do what they do. What a terrible half time show with even more terrible "artists", if that is what you want to call them.

i actually watched it. Yes, as much as i dont care for it. Good excuse to drink some brews with my friends though. I have to say. That fergie (sp?) cant sing worth a crap. I cant believe these morons are paid money to do what they do. What a terrible half time show with even more terrible "artists", if that is what you want to call them.

blah blah blah blah.

Ah yes, a day of distraction at the coliseum, spectators excited and cheering at the magnificence of sport and athletic prowess while all around them the Roman empire's economy crumbles thanks to the mismanagement of politicians for decades.

Oh wait, we were talking about the superbowl...

;)

I actually watched it. Yes, as much as I dont care for it. Good excuse to drink some brews with my friends though. I have to say. That Fergie (sp?) cant sing worth a crap. I cant believe these morons are paid money to do what they do. What a terrible half time show with even more terrible "artists", if that is what you want to call them.

Slash playing for 1 minute was the highlight. and the look on all the steelers fans when they lost

Did you see it? You cant actually think that manly looking woman can sing?

She doesnt.really sing she mostly talks loudly in a horrible raspy voice. I give her props for not lip singing though haha. I hate when you pay for a concert then they lip sing. It's like paying money to listen to a cd loudly :/

Hi Stefan, how are you Mate? hope all is going great for you. :)

P.S We get 'less than amazing' singers at our grand final (equivalent) too!
Atleast you get dancing lizards! :D

So happy the Squeelers lost! I root against anything Pittsburgh and that includes Little League and Special Olympics. It's an illness and I will get help for it someday.

Back
Top Bottom