Super worms

SorSor24

Is it okay to start feeding my 5-6 month old chameleon super worms? I’m just wondering if they are to big for him right now.

I've been feeding occasional supers since day 1 when my cham was 3 mo. old.
I started with Small—not a problem. He's now 6 mo., has grown considerably, and I ordered some mediums (haven't arrived yet, and it's been a week). I'm not concerned about those either.
As for moving up to Large, I'm going to wait & see. My beardie scarfs down the Large ones like candy, but he's a bit bigger than a panther.

Yea
I've been feeding occasional supers since day 1 when my cham was 3 mo. old.
I started with Small—not a problem. He's now 6 mo., has grown considerably, and I ordered some mediums (haven't arrived yet, and it's been a week). I'm not concerned about those either.
As for moving up to Large, I'm going to wait & see. My beardie scarfs down the Large ones like candy, but he's a bit bigger than a panther.
Yeah beardies are a little bigger lol

ALL of our animals over the years have been interesting, entertaining, and indispensable.
(Except that rabbit we had from MP&THG :eek: Nothing against rabbits in general.)
We wish we could take care of more, but we have to be realistic. Looking forward to Mr. Tortoise. 😁

Back
Top Bottom