super worms

whysoez420

i'm thinking about getting like 100 super worms and feeding my baby veiled them. how exactly would i care/keep them and how often can they be fed to my cham? any help is grealy appreciated thanks.

Just remember to never feed them anything bigger than the width of their head until they grow up. They might choke!

Also be sure the chameleon grabs the tiny superworms by the face.. Because those little things are aggressive. My cham got one by the tail and it swung around and latched onto his eye turret. He thankfully did not get hurt but would not take a superworm for a couple of days.

I would use crickets or something else honestly

Just remember to never feed them anything bigger than the width of their head until they grow up. They might choke!

Also be sure the chameleon grabs the tiny superworms by the face.. Because those little things are aggressive. My cham got one by the tail and it swung around and latched onto his eye turret. He thankfully did not get hurt but would not take a superworm for a couple of days.

I would use crickets or something else honestly

i don't like the sound of that. i'll probably refrain from using them for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom