super "friendly" male ambilobe panther and j. jacksonii (captive born, uncommon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanly

up for sale is my two beloved chameleons, (in no particular order)

We have Kirro, just under two old captive born male jacksonii jacksonii, he is originally from JoeG (see THIS post. ) I bought him from Cainschams (who had bought him from joeG). He isn't "friendly" but not to shy either will hand feed when he's hungry (about 20% of the time) but mostly hunts.

Next is Max, slightly over two year old, male ambiloble panther chameleon, captive BRED from Lancecham. Max is spoiled and very tolerant of people (so much so you could call him "friendly" for a lizard) as my first chameleon I gave him lots of tlc, he hand feeds about 80% of the time and has been mostly free-ranged since he was 6 months.

I travel for work and my lizards travel with me ( in my RV )
I would like to avoid shipping them (I've never shipped a chameleon and think it would stress these guys to much)

I'm currently in the "northern neck" of Virginia and will be driving home (east Texas) for Christmas so if your near either area I'd be willing to drive a bit to meet you or if you are anywhere near my route (warsaw, VA. To onalaska,.Texas) I could drop them off (could also drive as far as Houston, TX while I'm in)

I will update this post (or make a new one ) if my work takes me someplace else.

Thanks for looking, I hate to sell these guys but my lack of time and traveling (out side the u.s. occasionally) I think it's the best thing

I've had a couple of PM's asking for pics and more info, here's a couple of pics but I have many more on my phone (video to) if anyone would like more you can txt me@ (936)328-6503

Attachments

• 20120602_163955.jpg
    20120602_163955.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 227
  • 20120915_122438.jpg
    20120915_122438.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 20120107_164838.jpg
    20120107_164838.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.