SUPER bummed 8(

KAM3LiiON

So I am currently raising a 4 month old veiled and has been nothing but a delite! But I looked at him yesterday and noticed his skin was super saggy and in the past 2 weeks he has always been hydrated! His humidity its always around 60% and has a rain dome go off 3 times a day for 3 mins! So in a panic I let him sit in a bath for a little under 10 mins (I went with bath because I felt he was to young for a shower) so I was stressing all day hoping he was better and when I came home there he was brighter then ever! I missed his first shed 8( I'm super stoked that he is very healthy but I really would have loved to witness his first shedding!!

I was reading your story and ready for some heartbreaker ending!

There's lots of sheds! Don't be so dramatic! :D you had me worried!

that makes two of us lol i was like ...aww i wonder what hap..oh never mind he was just shedding lol ..

The sheds make me sad when I watch them, they look so miserable. I just want to grab them and peel it all off.

I guess well, I figured shed was the answer. If there is something wrong with a Cham you love, I would expect more than super bummed.:)

So I am currently raising a 4 month old veiled and has been nothing but a delite! But I looked at him yesterday and noticed his skin was super saggy and in the past 2 weeks he has always been hydrated! His humidity its always around 60% and has a rain dome go off 3 times a day for 3 mins! So in a panic I let him sit in a bath for a little under 10 mins (I went with bath because I felt he was to young for a shower) so I was stressing all day hoping he was better and when I came home there he was brighter then ever! I missed his first shed 8( I'm super stoked that he is very healthy but I really would have loved to witness his first shedding!!

that makes two of us lol i was like ...aww i wonder what hap..oh never mind he was just shedding lol ..

I thirdly was scared!!! Don't do that us man! lol

Back
Top Bottom