Sunning falys

Texas Panther Man

Some pics of the Raiden females outside getting some rays today. It was so awesome high 70's not a cloud n the sky. Also some pics of Razr son of Raiden. First time to have him outside. He was loving it. They all got about 2hrs of sun.

Attachments

• sunning falys 004.jpg
    sunning falys 004.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 133
  • sunning falys 003.jpg
    sunning falys 003.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 107
  • sunning falys 019.jpg
    sunning falys 019.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 177
  • sunning falys 024.jpg
    sunning falys 024.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 137
Thanks Tex Ranger & Mother I appreciate it. Yes, it was soo worth the wait. Its still hard to believe they are here and they are mine. lol Kevin & I talked about this thing for a yr.

This Raiden male is soo chilled out. He has already hand fed from me. The wc from the Gesangs is a bit more feisty. I have to use gloves for him. Although he almost took a bug from me earlier today. I think he will chill out in time. I dont handle mine too often only for outside time or cage cleaning. So it was my first time to try and work with them today.

Thanks again Kevin. Yeah we dont get enuff days like this. Its supposed to be like this tomrrow also. So i hope to get everyone out tomorrow that didnt get a chance today. ;)

That male is beautiful! I bet they were really enjoying the sun. So jealous that you are able to get yours outside already though. Today was high 40's with rain 50mph wind gusts here... Make sure to take pics of the others if you are able to get them out for a bit tomorrow too.

Very nice! Razr is gorgeous. I'm glad you were able to get them out. There's nothing like some natural UV for a cham. :)

Oh, so you don't want the SNOW we're getting here today?? In the middle of APRIL??!! Can you tell I'm a little bitter? Lol. Stupid Canada. :(

Yeah you can keep that snow. lol I could actually tell it was the first time for the Canadian imports too ever be outside. The females were both born shortly before winter and the male/Razr I dont think he'd ever been outside before either. It was cool they were apprehensive for a few mins then they were loving life after they realized they were safe. Im hoping they can get a cpl of hrs outside this weekend too.

Back
Top Bottom