Filling out the entire form will really help! Feed her once every other day in the morning (veiled care sheet here has proper amounts of feeders to be given per age). Add some more organic fresh fruits and veggies to the gutload (there’s a gutload list in food and nutrition in the resources tab here) and/or add in a quality commercial gutload, like Pangea, Cricket Crack, Mazuri, Repashy, or Arcadia. Every feeder needs to be lightly, but completely, dusted right before feeding! There are many ways to supplement:• Your chameleon: Veiled Chameleon, female, 1yr and 4 months, I bought her a year ago at 4 months old.
• Handling: I never handle my chameleon
• Feeding: I feed her about 12 small crickets twice a day (morning and night), I gut load them with carrots, kale, and the jelly water they drink
• Supplements: I used to dust the crickets with calcium powder but I noticed my chameleon would get white dust around her nose so I began to stop dusting them and I give her just plain crickets
• Watering: I use a spray bottle with tap water from the kitchen sink, I mist 3 times a day until I see drips on the branches and leaves, I do not see my chameleon drinking (licking the water drops off the branches) but I don’t know why she wouldn’t be
• Fecal Description: her feces are black and the other part is white (I forgot what the white matter is called) they are consistent and about an inch in length, she has never been tested for parasites