BatCity93

Well i live in California, i have a panther chameleon, about a year old, he prefers to be out side, when its a day i keep him inside he is not active, stays in a dark looking color "possibly stressed or irritated" and wont eat; but when i take him outside, which is daily, he is active and alert, colorful and eats every time he sees his meal, so my question is how can i have him enjoy his cage i have inside my house since summer is coming? any suggestion? Also the cage inside is much bigger and has more plants inside than the outdoor cage. One more, i know this question is not related to enclosure but i hope you guys can help me out, today i noticed he was keeping hes right eye closed, it must have started in the middle of the day, can anyone give me any advice on how to help the little guy out if he continues to close that eye tomorrow.

-Thank you for your answers.:)

Well i live in California, i have a panther chameleon, about a year old, he prefers to be out side, when its a day i keep him inside he is not active, stays in a dark looking color "possibly stressed or irritated" and wont eat; but when i take him outside, which is daily, he is active and alert, colorful and eats every time he sees his meal, so my question is how can i have him enjoy his cage i have inside my house since summer is coming? any suggestion? Also the cage inside is much bigger and has more plants inside than the outdoor cage. One more, i know this question is not related to enclosure but i hope you guys can help me out, today i noticed he was keeping hes right eye closed, it must have started in the middle of the day, can anyone give me any advice on how to help the little guy out if he continues to close that eye tomorrow.

-Thank you for your answers.:)
Maybe try free range in front of a window as far as the eye I would spray him a lot that worked for my panther

Do you have a UVB light for him when he is indoors? Maybe he is not getting the proper UVB rays he needs indoors.

of course, though i should change it, he is mainly outdoors, so i know hes getting a good amount of natural UV light. Its just getting to hot for him to stay outside all day.

Back
Top Bottom