• bigben2057

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • DavidBuchan

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • buggie25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOWWW :D:cool::D:cool::D!!!!!!!!!!!! I sooo enjoyed ALL the videos. AWESOME. I hope there will be more video contests.. What a delight :D:D:D:D.

Made my night!

I loved watching everyone's videos! It was evident how much each chameleon meant to their video director. :) What a great way to share how amazing these critters are and how we all are so hooked! Thanks to everyone who took the time to share your babies with us!

i want to thank anyone who watched my video (and potentially voted for me :) )

i know it takes more time to watch videos than look at pictures, so i appreciate it.

The Results

Medal_09_gold.gif
1st place - moviemanmania

Medal_09_silver.gif
2nd place - jannb

Medal_09_bronze.gif
3rd place - Dez

All videos were excellent! A lot of work was put into some of these and it really shows. Improvements to the voting interface and judging process can be expected. Thanks to everyone who participated :)

A big congrats to Jon and Dez. Thanks to all that voted for Camille but I really don't know how to make videos. I just had a cute subject. :D

Congrats to the winners :), special thanks to the 9 people who voted on mine.......and 5th place....that's actually quite painful........lol
I really though Alejandro would get in there though, unlucky mate. I feel your pain.

Fall 2011 Video Contest

We will begin accepting entries for the Fall video contest in early October. Voting will most like take place late November.

The Chameleon Forums Youtube channel has been updated. As already suggested by a couple members, this might make for a better contest interface. The real disadvantage is that it forces everyone to use youtube.

The next video contest will include judges and possibly a maximum of only 10-12 final entries.

http://www.youtube.com/chameleonforums

Back
Top Bottom