Suirt in the sun :)

This is my baby Oustalet (Eriksorg) basking in the sun for the first time :)
Let me know what you guys think.
Also he has alot of baby blue on his/her face. Is this Normal for Oustalets?

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

Very nice. I have 3 little ones as well from eric and none of mine show those greens. You may have a female on your hands there. I had mine outside most of the day today and all show white/brownish red with absolutely no green.

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0533.jpg

Aww. How could I sex him/her? I really had my heart set on a boy :)
I've talked to Erik and he said that the father has green on him and that was one oh his traits. He also said mine looked like a male, but who knows. The pics he saw were not as good as these

Yes the father has some green on his "throat". But with those new picts you have now a Female..Sorry
BTW...by this weekend I will have #9 left of #42...My food bill has gone WAY down!!!

Aww. How could I sex him/her? I really had my heart set on a boy :)
I've talked to Erik and he said that the father has green on him and that was one oh his traits. He also said mine looked like a male, but who knows. The pics he saw were not as good as these

From my understanding the girls will have alot of green and its usually pretty clear if you have two of them together that our the same age. When I look at yours compared to all three of my guys. They don't have the green your does. All of mine show brown, white and red. And those colors are becoming more distinct as they are getting bigger.

Guess I'll be changing her name then!!! Lol thanks for all the comments guys. Even if she is a girl, I'm still happy with her :) she's quite a looker ain't she? Any ideas on names?

Haha! I will definitely be taking that into consideration. But man she is reall mellow, doesn't really climb up on my hand but has no problem eating out of it. You think she looks pretty healthy??

Very nice looking animal!!! Its not so bad you got a female is it? I think they are the prettiest sex of this species and that on is just sexy!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom