Suggestions on best feeding container so that crickets or roaches can't climb out?

Giovanni

I have a 4.5 year old Vailed Chameleon aka Chamillioner (yes like the raper) He use to hunt for his crickets and roaches but now does not care to go find them and 1/2 of the time, I feel like he is starving. The guy at the store suggested I get a container where the roaches can't hide to put in his cage so he can see them easily. (usually I buy 10 large and they hide under a leaf and he cant find them)

I am looking for a slippery, tall container that roaches cant climb out when put on an angle and hopefully that crickets cant jump out. If they do thats ok he seems to find the crickets because they are always moving.

Any suggestions? Glass, Plastic, Red solo cup?

I have a 4.5 year old Vailed Chameleon aka Chamillioner (yes like the raper) He use to hunt for his crickets and roaches but now does not care to go find them and 1/2 of the time, I feel like he is starving. The guy at the store suggested I get a container where the roaches can't hide to put in his cage so he can see them easily. (usually I buy 10 large and they hide under a leaf and he cant find them)

I am looking for a slippery, tall container that roaches cant climb out when put on an angle and hopefully that crickets cant jump out. If they do thats ok he seems to find the crickets because they are always moving.

Any suggestions? Glass, Plastic, Red solo cup?
Buy one from Full Throttle Feeders or make your own out of PVC pipe, knitting mesh, window screen, and magnets. Or a jug/container like a plastic orange juice container or a 1 gallon milk or water jug

Back
Top Bottom