Success and happy

Nancygal

So, the past week has been trying. My Kharma girl was off food and then come to find out she was shedding. First shed I've gotten to experience as I got her mid April and broke my ankle 2 weeks afterwards!!! She was up in my room and I was stuck in the living room for a month and a half and boy did I miss here. My hubby did a great job taking care of her for me.
So, she's been downstairs in a nice new big screened habitat.
She's got new plants, real, and bigger branches to walk on. Plus I have been stick training so I can move her in the habitat while cleaning and tending the plants. And teaching her to eat worms and crickets from a feeder cup.
Well, tonight we have lift off from eating from the feeder cup!!!! So flipping happy!!! I think she figured it's easier and less energy than hunting the crickets in the leaves!!!

Attachments

• 20200726_184058.jpg
    20200726_184058.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 58
Here ya go some pics of the new set up. Even have a nice big tree branch, which she loves cause she can chill and lay on it to bask and to lay in wait for crickets as well.

Attachments

• 20200724_141153.jpg
    20200724_141153.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20200726_170547.jpg
    20200726_170547.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 67
My goodness I have never seen my Kharma girl so active. She has been all over the habitat. Every inch is being explored as she hunts her prey!!! Awesome, climbing up the trunk of the yucca and thru the leaves. Been climbing on her jade tree as well and umbrella tree too. Amazing how she can navigate on what I would never think would hold her weight at all!!!
Real plants =really happy chameleon

Back
Top Bottom