Substrate

Thankyou :)

I really want to make sure i look after her properly, i want her to be as happy and healthy as possible.

So she is about 8 weeks old then - hey, they got something right in the store lol! :D

Hahaha. Yea same with mine. The age was the only thing they got right. Hahaha Hows your temperature and your humidity?

Oh, her cage isn't staying on the floor either - i'm in the middle of moving things around so that she's got a nice big corner to herself lol :D

well humidity should be 50%-70% and 23C is 73F and that is ok for the cool part of her cage but what is the tempeture on her basking spot??

thats ok. but try to put it on 31C the hottest spot. and the cool on 23C. and she will be happy as happy can be.wat light do u have?

I've only got the one light so far, it's a D3 UV bulb - that's all i know about it, sorry.

Her 29C temp is just underneath this lamp - that's the only heating i've got going in there as i've now removed the heat mat ( another con :mad: ).

I'll keep hold of the mat though just incase i get any more reptiles lol.

maybe a snake. lol. I have a Ball Python. 24''. rightnow im moving things around fixing my desk and fixing Blender's cage up to the desk. here is a picture. that is my desk and i place a fake vine right infront of me so i can take out blender while im home for about an hour or so. and i place the cage up ontop of the desk. i didnt move anything of the inside.
this is the cage
Blendersupdatedcage.jpg

here is the desk

desk.jpg

here is Blender

blender1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom