Substrate

Lolo

I have a baby female veiled chameleon and I would love some thoughts about her cage set up. I want to have substrate for the bottom so I can have live plants in her cage and eventually add isopods/spring tails. I’ve read a lot of opinions on substrate though and I’m not sure what route to go. Some people sell really expensive mixtures and other people recommend using organic potting soil mixed with play sand (for egg laying). I would love to get more opinions before I make any purchases.

I have a baby female veiled chameleon and I would love some thoughts about her cage set up. I want to have substrate for the bottom so I can have live plants in her cage and eventually add isopods/spring tails. I’ve read a lot of opinions on substrate though and I’m not sure what route to go. Some people sell really expensive mixtures and other people recommend using organic potting soil mixed with play sand (for egg laying). I would love to get more opinions before I make any purchases.
This link will go over all of it and is very well explained and easy to understand

https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/intro-to-bio-activity.2429/

Back
Top Bottom