Substrate tray

Here is a little something I've been working on to expand the space a cham can utilize on the Zoo Meds small Reptibreeze.
full

Egg crate with screen for drainage.
full

Drain valve.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it! Maybe you could score a small rectangular piece to fold and glue one in each corner for more support. Does the cage fit on top of the tray, or sit on top of the substrate?

I like it! Maybe you could score a small rectangular piece to fold and glue one in each corner for more support. Does the cage fit on top of the tray, or sit on top of the substrate?

That's a great Idea. The cage sits on top of the tray, but I didn't notice that the front bottom door of the enclosures are raised a bit so there is a small gap in the rom front that I will have to fix.

I look forward to seeing it all set up. :) I like watching the DIY threads and seeing the creative ideas people come up with.

This is one of them planted with some branches, now I just need to let it grown in and attach some more vines and branches :)
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done masked gecko, looks great, now if only you mass produced and shipped to the uk. Cham newbie here (though happy to say Alfie, my 12 weeks old panther Cham, is settling in nicely). We can get reptibreeze Cham enclosures here in all sizes in the UK, but I can't find anyone here that sells the reptibreeze substrate tray. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of US based reptiles shops (stores as you guys say) about shipping to the UK but so far nothing. Anyone in UK know anywhere to get a substrate tray please?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 179
Well done masked gecko, looks great, now if only you mass produced and shipped to the uk. Cham newbie here (though happy to say Alfie, my 12 weeks old panther Cham, is settling in nicely). We can get reptibreeze Cham enclosures here in all sizes in the UK, but I can't find anyone here that sells the reptibreeze substrate tray. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of US based reptiles shops (stores as you guys say) about shipping to the UK but so far nothing. Anyone in UK know anywhere to get a substrate tray please?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reptibreeze-Substrate-Bottom-Tray-/322060547194?nav=SEARCH

hmmm... this didn't come up when i did a search before on e-bay. I just last night did a paypal payment for over $60 just for shipping alone. I#'ve asked for a refund, if i get it i'll be after the ebay item. Thanks for letting me know buddy...

Oh well, got my refund from LLLReptile and then went on eBay to buy the tray and it's been sold. Ho hum...

Back
Top Bottom