Stunning Nosy Be Male Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerambis

This Nosy Be male is from Kammerflage and is an absolute stunner. He is a little older than 1 year and in perfect health with no health problems in his past. He has a great personality, he enjoys strolling out of his cage if the door is left open and being hand fed. Included in the sale is his 24x24x48 size cage, UVB lighting, basking lamp, interior decoration, vitamins, two 10 gallon cricket cages, and a Pro-mist 60 with nozzles, along with several other extras.

Asking price is $750. Local pickup only Los Angeles, CA. My name is Jesse Allen.

Two of the pictures are of his resting colors, and one of them is his fired up colors. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 1 year.JPG
    1 year.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 411
  • 1 year3.JPG
    1 year3.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 348
  • 1 yearfire2.JPG
    1 yearfire2.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 465
wud snap it up if ived in us lol bt im in uk love nosey b's only got a yemen first one bt will b first of many i cn tell.can i ask why u selling him he a gd looking cham:)

I have slowly been getting out of the chameleon hobby, he is the last one I have left. Thats why he is for sale.

very nice chameleon i held him and he is very friendly setup is one of the nicest i have seen jesse thanks for the 100 gallon tank and the roaches the roaches are doing good let me know if you need some roaches and ill give you some

-Clemonde

Thanks for the input guys. Hopefully someone who wants him as bad as you guys stumbles across this add and is able to pick him up in CA.

wow he is so pretty. i'd buy him in a heartbeat if i was local :D please let me know if you decide to ship. i have two beautiful all blue females waiting for this stud.

thanks,
chris

very interested

i do live in california only im in san diego but i am very interested is he still available???????????

Once I recieve my tax return ... If he is still available I will come out and pick him up in a heart beat. I am in Simi Valley... bout 30 min from LA. I'll let you know.

some pics

Hi, Do you have anymore pics of the setup that you are selling along with the chameleon?

Thanks

Could you post a few more pics?
I might be interested only thing is im in Nor Cal like 5hrs away... If you change your mind on shipping i would like to work something out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom