Stress

danny_cham

Established Member
90796E68-11A4-4829-AFF7-16D5AB8FE92B.jpeg

On this episode of why is Danny upset: I wouldn’t let him climb on the ceiling fan.

He has seemed a little stressed the past couple of days and I couldn’t figure out why but I think I have finally discovered the reason. He seems to have taken notice of the ceiling fan and doesn’t like that it’s up higher than him. He’s had a similar reaction to the curtain rods at my old house.

I’m not really sure how to remedy this since I can’t exactly remove the ceiling fan like I could remove the curtain rods. Will he get over it on his own?

View attachment 332817
On this episode of why is Danny upset: I wouldn’t let him climb on the ceiling fan.

He has seemed a little stressed the past couple of days and I couldn’t figure out why but I think I have finally discovered the reason. He seems to have taken notice of the ceiling fan and doesn’t like that it’s up higher than him. He’s had a similar reaction to the curtain rods at my old house.

I’m not really sure how to remedy this since I can’t exactly remove the ceiling fan like I could remove the curtain rods. Will he get over it on his own?
Probably not , had the same issue with my panther being able to see my parsons Across the room . sometimes they just get fixated and can’t let it go , now I have a giant piece of cardboard over the front of my beautiful enclosure 😑

Probably not , had the same issue with my panther being able to see my parsons Across the room . sometimes they just get fixated and can’t let it go , now I have a giant piece of cardboard over the front of my beautiful enclosure 😑
I’d move him to a different room but the only room that doesn’t have a ceiling fan is the living/dining room and that’s where my cats are so he can’t go in there.

It’s never really bothered him before so I’m hoping he will get over it

I’d move him to a different room but the only room that doesn’t have a ceiling fan is the living/dining room and that’s where my cats are so he can’t go in there.

It’s never really bothered him before so I’m hoping he will get over it
I understand every room in my house has a ceiling fan to , but it doesn’t bother them . And my panther was a good 15 feet away from the other enclosure . I too was hoping he would get over it , but I saw his weight decline in cage surfing , as well as hissing at me like he’d never done before . The irony is within A day or two of covering The front of the cage he was back to normal . so now I’m trying to figure out another method . Good luck to you , Let us know if he gets over it

Last edited:
I understand every room in my house has a ceiling fan to , but it doesn’t bother them . And my panther was a good 15 feet away from the other enclosure . I too was hoping he would get over it , but I saw his weight decline in cage surfing , as well as hissing at me like he’d never done before . The irony is within A day or two of covering The front of the cage he was back to normal . so now I’m trying to figure out another method . Good luck to you , Let us know if he gets over it
He seems okay right this minute. His coloration has come back and he’s barking under his lamp

Back
Top Bottom