Streesed

Hello! My chameleon has been in a dark color for a while... i i don’t know what else to do! She is really stressed I think and I don’t really know why

4C8163E8-3F31-43D5-98A1-67302019C99C.jpeg

She needs many more plants...live ones, not fake. More branches and vines. You want to create some shaded areas so she can hide if she wants. Also, unless you’re bioactive, bare floor is best.

She needs many more plants...live ones, not fake. More branches and vines. You want to create some shaded areas so she can hide if she wants. Also, unless you’re bioactive, bare floor is best.

Doesn't bare floor affect on humidity? Isn’t it makes it dry?

And about the plants I want to get a real tree for her new enclousure or live plants I just need to find the ones that are better for her ? it is a hard job being a mother and home designer jeje

Doesn't bare floor affect on humidity? Isn’t it makes it dry?

And about the plants I want to get a real tree for her new enclousure or live plants I just need to find the ones that are better for her ? it is a hard job being a mother and home designer jeje
Ideal humidity is between 30-50%, which is much drier than you’d think. To maintain humidity, live plants help immensely!
And do you think that the enclosure it’s what is afecto y her?
Yes, I do! Taking the second opportunity of the day to show off my lady Stella. ?
When I got her she was in a 16x16x30” enclosure and was always a muddy color. When I upgraded her to a 2x2x4’ enclosure, she became green and the third pic is what she looks like now. .
066880EC-DC34-4B6F-9F97-F023A9C0533F.jpeg 7054D275-5B6C-4508-BC34-EFB4CF92A259.jpeg CBBE3E11-D710-4000-A373-014FD566690E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom