Strange Veiled Behavior

My Chamelon

HELP!! Strange Veiled Behavior

:( So, my baby veiled has been reaching to climbs things in front of her that are too far away. She will stretch her body and flail her front arms wildly in front of her, even if there's nothing there. One of these times she fell, and now I'm starting to worry. She fell three feet! She seems to be fine now, with no broken bones or otherwise swollen limbs. She seems healthy, but she still does this. Is there a reason why? Does she has bad eye sight? I don't why she risks herself like that, please help!

:( So, my baby veiled has been reaching to climbs things in front of her that are too far away. She will stretch her body and flail her front arms wildly in front of her, even if there's nothing there. One of these times she fell, and now I'm starting to worry. She fell three feet! She seems to be fine now, with no broken bones or otherwise swollen limbs. She seems healthy, but she still does this. Is there a reason why? Does she has bad eye sight? I don't why she risks herself like that, please help!

How about a pictures showing her eyes? Is she spending time with her eyes closed? How about a picture of your cage setup? Maybe she needs more branches to make it easier for her to move around her cage.

zBgU6T026ZUNcaaJ2a3Ub9QuOtjMk9_vc23jFlR40ct5wxr_lrlHeYlvRY7m0ItRvsUxFd8KEF7hVbrmijMwtNhNK-jthcKxe4RoXSb3TJkmjacXEbNYZ0rbHcVo9-xrSobR7pARcbFbBZpzqZCoPZdr6-qOQmKlQQsNoXo8w8erA8SQVkfluvHEPn-ccdsEUNb8CiaVsLhFB-rFQOjJgyata3sSMEL6U0Q1QAikpHdLqkVej3c35iv1AiEH1KcG2nbuA0S9CNop6IqPTOxjPkoNkjzYKgMeRJXEdypYXa_iQrNx6tTuMXC5fefj36Un4H0NJwdqiX9Ly9sbrQ7QeHmVqY-f8H6FkBqCXMfykKN-9TrAAbnD3NNU8JruGkYw4IUunivufi6ixhx1zhQUblB31HB6NGAa_CJtyOxx8w45pbP_jLfr36dfFuYiLc2ltLL_zkB-jkXwt78FehCQ01azLSZo6mNYKRTWEWWlXWcJemQVtbMmwS2BbBZcURBARMX__wS4L98fOIHjxF6EnSdW7cwvptWKnAey1HgwffezupyoktGIecGBA47CkkuEWRhZpqa5EAJCZ07IHcxdmhgCRP2q7SPcdKJSaOIvM7vK6UjgywjaPcAQqA=w1342-h523-l75-ft

Her eyes are only closed when she is asleep. Her cage is very bare right now, but she has plenty of branches. Could it be that it is so bare?

I can't see your picture. There should be lots of live green plants as well as branches. Maybe she's desperate to find places to retreat to so not being out in plain view all the time.

Back
Top Bottom