Good just do not cover the top screen or bottom screen. Cut a slit in it so you can peek in.I started reducing the feeding this morning. I hope if she does have eggs that there's not too many. maybe I will get lucky and it’s just her receptive colors so I still have time to help her not have a huge clutch. but just in case I will add a sheet over her cage for privacy. I will make sure it doesn’t cover up the bottom screen at all. The test hole I made is still holding strong So that's good. Thanks for all your help. I get paid this week so tomorrow I’m gonna make her a vet appointment just to be extra careful if she doesn’t have a respiratory infection. I'd rather take her now then have it sneak up on me plus they can check for eggs and then I will know for sure if she needs to lay. I kind of feel like if I don’t know for sure that I’m going to worry every day she doesn't lay. I'll keep you posted on what we find out.
Make sure the vet is a reptile vet and familiar with Chams. If they are not they can cause her harm by not knowing. Typically they will do an X-ray to check for eggs. They should not need to run bloodwork or give any type of injections. Do have them check for the possibility of an RI though. Good to be sure on that one.