Strange Behavior from Female Veiled

Her left arm appears swollen a bit. She definitely looks like she has eggs and I'm worried about egg binding.
not sure about the left arm as its about the same size size as the right. Maybe its the angle. I am very worried about the eggs though. Is there anything additional I could do to help her? Feed her less? more? should I not give her fog? anything will help thanks.

Update! we got back from my brothers soccer game and she was all dirty! there were no visible signs of tunnels in her bin but i'm still glad!

not sure about the left arm as its about the same size size as the right. Maybe its the angle. I am very worried about the eggs though. Is there anything additional I could do to help her? Feed her less? more? should I not give her fog? anything will help thanks.
I always wonder about the angle making things look swollen.
I wouldn't change the food amount when the female is definitely eggy. Make sure she has privacy, food and water and watch for signs of decline. Get her to the vet if she does decline.

I always wonder about the angle making things look swollen.
I wouldn't change the food amount when the female is definitely eggy. Make sure she has privacy, food and water and watch for signs of decline. Get her to the vet if she does decline.
Ok. I will tell my parents to keep a good eye on her and to not handle her and to leave her alone if shes digging(I have school). I'll continue to feed her 2-3 every 3 days and maybe a little fog. I really hope she's ok.

Still no eggs but digging

Attachments

• 366382BC-66B4-4EAA-94A9-37329B8CE812.jpeg
    366382BC-66B4-4EAA-94A9-37329B8CE812.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 75
well she decided not to lay but now there is a second hole in her bin. She has been running up and down her cage going back and forth from bask to dig bask to dig. I have faith in her

Back
Top Bottom