Stopping dog walking soon

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I walk dogs for the majority of my income, well I am dropping down to two dogs, 1 5 days a week and 1 only 2 days a week. This allows me to focus on raising feeder insects, shipping orders, dog treats, geckos, and a couple other things I do from home. But finally my dreams will be witnessed as having feeders as my main focus. Yay! Thought I'd share the good news!

Oooh, congrats!

Now we need to name your store and you need a website...

To highjack this topic, enter your reccomended store name below, I'll start.

AndeeHasRoaches.com
RoachRage.com

Lol my name on Facebook is Coastal Cresteds and Crawlies. But sadly I have no website yet. That stuff is expensive XD

Lol my name on Facebook is Coastal Cresteds and Crawlies. But sadly I have no website yet. That stuff is expensive XD
What? Expensive?
Url + 10gb space + sql database + ssl certificate + 10gb mail = 3euro a month here... Ofcourse it depends on how high end your website needs to be what it'll cost eventually but I'd say as a startup that's enough.

Here the cheapest I can get is 100.00 dollars a year or something which I am still living payment to payment with no left over yet because the excess time the dog walks were sucking out and the less cost efficient they were. However my colonies weren't ready yet either.

Congrats Amber. Will you be raising anything besides roaches?

4-6 species of roaches, stick insects, isopods, supers soon, silks soon, may do wax worms or BSFL once shed is in place, snails, cleaner crew, fruit flies ^^

Then there are the non-feeder inverts like jumping spiders, scorpions, millipedes, some rarer species of isopods, whip spiders and likely some vinegaroons

4-6 species of roaches, stick insects, isopods, supers soon, silks soon, may do wax worms or BSFL once shed is in place, snails, cleaner crew, fruit flies ^^

Then there are the non-feeder inverts like jumping spiders, scorpions, millipedes, some rarer species of isopods, whip spiders and likely some vinegaroons

Wow! That’s a real bug store! I just checked out and liked your FB store. :D

I am going to update my FB soon. But that's my whole purpose is to have a one stop shop for feeders for a lot of things. The only thing I won't have is hornworms. I also plan to have crickets when the shed comes.

I am so excited my dog excess dog walks will be stopping this week likely if all falls into place. I am already working on getting back into selling/shipping. My arm is doing better slightly, especially since I stopped PT cause it was just making worse. I don't expect my arm to show massive improvements but as long as I can do 2 shipments regularly a week I won't mind. When I have good weeks I plan to do far more but bad weeks I should be able to do at least two. I still do pet sitting on occasion so I still make good money a few days out of the month there to augment my savings for the shed. I am close to being able to afford it. Probably another couple hundred. And then it will be another 300-400 dollars to get it set up completely I think on the inside.

I'm surprised you've been able to keep it up this long. Just getting dogs walked around the vet hospital destroyed me. Your arm must have taken a beating.

I'm surprised you've been able to keep it up this long. Just getting dogs walked around the vet hospital destroyed me. Your arm must have taken a beating.
Surprisingly the dogs weren't the cause of my arm issue. It was an IV insertion and getting nerve damage from it, sadly. The dog walks actually helped me a lot T^T. Frustrating in a lot of ways but honestly not what I wanted to do with the rest of my life so I have just been making money to be putting into the businesses of making dog treats and inverts/geckos. I now have an average revenue of 500 I think a month which is a 100 more than when I was dog walking only. I am so happy.

Back
Top Bottom