Stopped Eating.

One of my chams hates dubias, won’t even look at them, let alone eat them. They don’t move enough. Try other roaches as well, like red runners, green bananas, orange-headed, and ivory-headed, etc. Other feeders like silkworms, hornworms, butterworms, mantids, BSFL and flies, blue bottle flies and spikes, etc are all great! The bigger he gets, the more feeder options there are, like stick insects, snails, painted lady butterflies, etc. Superworms are great for occasional variety as well. Be careful about having a staple, though. Too many dubias can cause gout, too many BSFL or superworms can cause constipation

Hai everyone. Something I thought might be happening did. My boy shed hard as heck while I was at work tonight. This was the only other thing I had maybe thought could be a possibility.

Did not go for the roaches lol
Well good I was going to ask how long it's been since he shed as it's a common reason for a hunger strike my veiled used to worry the crap out of me with his hunger strikes but as u said already they also tend to get board of feeders a variety is key. Also don't get to worked up over poop as they get older they poop less just like human babies or anything else. Anyways hope all gets back to normal now

Back
Top Bottom