Stonewall my Jackson's

chameleonowner32

Avid Member
He is supposedly around 10 months. He weighs 26g is 8 inches long head to tale. He is always smiling :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370439540.884092.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370439583.834389.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370439704.091560.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370439831.358949.jpg

Temps are 83 under basking, 70 on bottom of cage. Humidity is usually 60% and goes up to 80% after mistking session.

Great name and beautiful xantholophus! He is already showing a lot of that great blue/green color that is just stunning.

If I had to guess I would say he is more like 8 months based on the horns, but that doesn't really matter... He looks very healthy :)

Enjoy him and keep posting pics :D

Thanks Eric, I think the previous owner might of under fed him a little bit. But yeah he has the yellow eyes, blue face, yellow sides, blue tail

I've always had a thing for jacksons, just never owned one...yet :D great looking Cham, showing some amazing color already!

Thanks Jason, :) he is awesome. I wanted a Jackson's for so long and got an awesome deal. I traded my adult female oustie(Rex's mom) that I got for free for the cb stonewall Jackson. Lilly was a good Cham I just got an awesome trade, they did too because Lilly was a Ltc that had all shots and worming. She is a proven breeder too. Here is one of her sons
a2ezysab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom