still there.

littlekiwi

Established Member
kiwi is still on the floor. i have added a vine to her enclosure and am waiting for our plant store to open but could there be something wrong? i could be being paranoid. i’m just worried.
image.jpg
image.jpg

kiwi is still on the floor. i have added a vine to her enclosure and am waiting for our plant store to open but could there be something wrong? i could be being paranoid. i’m just worried. View attachment 267135View attachment 267138
hun you need to keep this in one thread so we can keep track. Don't start another one for this issue ok... First remove all those rocks... What lights do you have on her right now? What are your temps? what is your humidity level?

What happens when you open the door and put your hand in. How does she react?

Not sure if it’s the lights but her eyes look a little sunken in. Where she is definitely not normal, she doesn’t look very happy. Your enclosure needs to be upgraded ASAP.

hun you need to keep this in one thread so we can keep track. Don't start another one for this issue ok... First remove all those rocks... What lights do you have on her right now? What are your temps? what is your humidity level?

basking is 80. normal is 75. i have the bulb i got from petsmart that is 60 w. humidity is at 60%.

also when i put my hand in she will walk to me

Not sure if it’s the lights but her eyes look a little sunken in. Where she is definitely not normal, she doesn’t look very happy. Your enclosure needs to be upgraded ASAP.
it’s the lights. they aren’t sunken in. and the enclosure was upgraded.

yeah sorry i zoomed in a lot. but also she’s climbing now. so i guess it’s fine?
She is not fine hun... So you have to make this cage work since you got this one as an upgrade...

This is her home so it has to be set up for her... Like I said in the other thread you need a big plant in there that will give her height. If your going to use the fake vines they have to go horizontally too.

I am hoping there is not an impaction issue with her eating the crickets off the dirt and moss. But honestly there are many things that are not correct about this set up to give you a real idea about what is wrong with her.

But please understand this is in no way normal behavior. :(
This is what a cage should be set up like. https://chameleonacademy.com/setting-up-a-chameleon-cage/

Every bit of info on that website is good. I would start reading everything you can there.

She is not fine hun... So you have to make this cage work since you got this one as an upgrade...

This is her home so it has to be set up for her... Like I said in the other thread you need a big plant in there that will give her height. If your going to use the fake vines they have to go horizontally too.

I am hoping there is not an impaction issue with her eating the crickets off the dirt and moss. But honestly there are many things that are not correct about this set up to give you a real idea about what is wrong with her.

But please understand this is in no way normal behavior. :(
This is what a cage should be set up like. https://chameleonacademy.com/setting-up-a-chameleon-cage/

Every bit of info on that website is good. I would start reading everything you can there.
but she’s wearing happy colors?

Back
Top Bottom