still there.

well she’s moved closer to it. but where she was was 8 inches away.
ok so I retract my prior statement about this cage hun about making this cage work... And I am going to say what others have said... you have to get a taller cage. If that is an 8 inch space then the height on that cage is way to short for her. Females need a minimum of 36 inches in height.

It is like putting jaws in your bathtub... Does not work.

ok so I retract my prior statement about this cage hun about making this cage work... And I am going to say what others have said... you have to get a taller cage. If that is an 8 inch space then the height on that cage is way to short for her. Females need a minimum of 36 inches in height.

It is like putting jaws in your bathtub... Does not work.
i’m trying my best.

@Beman said..."I am hoping there is not an impaction issue with her eating the crickets off the dirt and moss" ... I is is one of the things I'm worried about. Is she pooping (brown poop...not just white urates)??

As @Beman said..."there are many things that are not correct about this set up"...and they need to be fixed ASAP.

@Beman said..."I am hoping there is not an impaction issue with her eating the crickets off the dirt and moss" ... I is is one of the things I'm worried about. Is she pooping (brown poop...not just white urates)??

As @Beman said..."there are many things that are not correct about this set up"...and they need to be fixed ASAP.
yes she’s pooping and it’s totally normal.

Back
Top Bottom