Still new to this any advice

Rastamarley#1

My veilded female just finished laying eggs. Was her first time doing so,any suggestions on how to take care of her would be appreciated.

Congratulations! Welcome to the fray. You want to try to beef her back up with a few supplements through her water. Females require more calcium around egg laying time but don't over do it! They also want to overeat. try to keep that from happening too. See attached pic for the supplements I use for females.
IMG_20161027_203121.jpg

Congratulations! Welcome to the fray. You want to try to beef her back up with a few supplements through her water. Females require more calcium around egg laying time but don't over do it! They also want to overeat. try to keep that from happening too. See attached pic for the supplements I use for females.
View attachment 169053

so you would mix all of those liquid into a bottle of mister or in the water mister system?

View attachment 169053
Thank you for your advice

I would not use any liquid calcium not given or mixed by a vet. There have been lots of reviews about the store bought stuff that say it's not healthy. Though I haven't seen if they have changed the recipes.

The problem with the store bought stuff is it has to be mixed perfectly or can burn your chameleons because of the concentration of its contents. The fact is, unless you were extremely experienced I would not trust it. Plus the stuff from your vet is premixed and you are given a measurement made exactly for your individual chameleon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom