Still need advice re sleepy chameleon

spottea

So I have an appointment to see the reptile vet, but not until late this afternoon. She's sleepy, and although I warm misted her for what seemed like hours, she only drank a little.
Shall I try some Pedilyte to tide her over until her vet visit? It should be easier to give her that than the Reptiboost I tried yesterday.
Please help, I don't want to lose my little girl!

I wish I had some advice. I've been following your threads and I really hope things turn around for Piko. Keep us posted on how she's doing and how things go at the vet.

Look at the supplements to make sure the D3, vitamin A, calcium and phosphorous are in balance and that you aren't overdoing them. Also that whatever you are feeding the insects is in balance too. Don't know if this is playing a part or not but it's worth checking IMHO.

Hopefully the vet can help, but if it is already so far gone that you are not sure if she will survive a few hours, then it might already be too late. I would not try and force her to drink pedialyte, given the short duration until the vet visit I would just let her rest.

Back
Top Bottom